Wichita Falls - Ball Brothers branch factory established at Factory District (Kemp & Kell)
Wichita Falls - Wichita Falls Window Glass established at Factory District - and was taken over by local men two years later. Its capacity was the output of 50,000 square feet of glass daily. It could easily supply all the window glass used in Texas and several other states besides. - April 11-14, 1912.